The Best Farm Experience Ever
- Varighet: 90 Minutter (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Kingston, Otago
- Produktkode: Farm Exp
This is more than a show, it is an interactive and unique experience.
Be enthralled with tales from a real farmer of what farming is like in NZ while you watch a sheep mustering show using horses and dogs, learn how crack a stock whip and work with horses then interact with the amazing and friendly animals!
Located off State Highway 6 just south of Kingston, the Real Country farm show is a must do stop on the way to Queenstown or Milford Sound! Just look out for the highway signs!
Children under 15 years old are just $49 and infants under 2 years old are FREE!
Real Country Farm Show Highlights
- Visit an authentic New Zealand working farm
- Feed and pet a variety of tame farm animals
- Take amazing photos with each of the farm animals
- Watch a sheep mustering demonstration with a horse and a dog then have a go at getting the sheep into the pen yourself!
- Learn how to crack a stock whip
- Learn basic horse whispering techniques and how to work with a horse
- Interact with a real local farmer and learn about farming in New Zealand
Kingston, State Highway 6
Just look for the highway signs!
Bookings for the Real Country Farm Experience are essential as we are not open every day!