The Best Farm Experience Ever
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Kingston, Otago
- Product code: Farm Exp
This is a completely private, interactive and unique experience that will leave you astounded!
There is nowhere else you can learn a fun skill and interact one on one with a real local farmer and her amazing friendly farm animals for such a great price!
Be enthralled with tales from a real farmer of what farming is like in NZ and what it takes to live and work on a farm! Interact with all the incredible animals like a baby deer, lambs, highland cows, alpacas and horses AND choose one of the following activities to learn either archery, stock whip cracking or target shooting with an air rifle!
Minimum of 5 people required to make a booking. All bookings are private and exclusive.
Real Country Farm Show Highlights
- Private experience, it will just be your group at the farm
- Visit an authentic New Zealand working farm
- Hear amazing real stories from a local farmer
- Meet and interact with a variety of friendly farm animals like baby deer, alpacas, lambs, puppies, cows, pigs, highland cows, horses, goats and sheep dogs!
- Have a go at archery OR stock whip cracking OR target shooting with an air rifle
- Take amazing photos with each of the farm animals
Kingston, State Highway 6
Just look for the highway signs!
Bookings for the Real Country Farm Experience are essential as we are not open every day!